Happy New Year!

2010 is Gone, History, Toast but not forgotten. The year was an interesting one for me in a sense that life became much more interesting albeit challenging for a fledgling graphic artist. I found too many distractions hindering me from making more graphics and honing my craft, regardless I plan to ante it up in the coming year and  I certainly wish the year would welcome me with a smile and opportunities for me to go up the next level.

As any person would do in New Year, here's my resolution.

1.) I will strive to find opportunities left and right.
2.) I will give more time to arts (Graphics, Music and sorts)
3.) I will live life to the fullest, explore and explore some more...
4.) Learn new things.
5.) Learn Adobe Illustrator!
6.) Spend more time with my honey
7.) Spend less time gaming
8.) Spend less money
9.) Drink Less
10.) Quit smoking

Quite a daunting task but I believe I can manage.
Happy New Year Guys!

 

1 comments:

uno said...

hope matupad mo yan!
happy new year